Rants. Raves. T-shirts. All observations on the peculiarity of Provo life.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Sundry items of sun-dried interest

It's that time of the year again - time to start on all the projects I was supposed to be working on all semester.

The good news is that we have some good things in the works. So, for today, some housecleaning items:
  1. We're going to have more stickers soon. Norm stickers this time, too, not just Cecil. We had a lot of requests for them last time, so we're going to make them available on the website. They'll be cheap, too - and they look great.
  2. There will be somebody here all summer to fill t-shirt orders, so don't worry about that.
  3. The blog will stay alive over the summer too. I'm already planning on a post about how annoying EFY is on campus.
  4. The really good news is that we're going to have a contest running over the summer. It's not up yet, but it will be soon, so keep checking back. It's going to be sweet - and the prizes are going to rock the house. I'm pretty stoked about the prizes.
I hope everybody had a good Easter. Somebody told me that in their Sacrament Meeting, the person who was conducting the meeting got a little flustered and ended up announcing one of the hymns as "I Know That My Redeemer Die." That's embarrassing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this applied to the recent RIDICULOUS debate against the honor code for banning beards. Pretty funny. Sorry this comment has nothing to do with your post.
http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/041406/dont-let-the-goatee.gif

rogeber said...

Hahahahaha