Rants. Raves. T-shirts. All observations on the peculiarity of Provo life.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Some Snow Disease


I've decided I suffer from some Winter ailment. I have repeatedly woken up, only to discover that my bed is warmer, softer, and less work than actually getting up and getting dressed for a day with nothing that interests me. I grew up in ARIZONA, and while I've not lived there for over five years, I don't think I will ever become completely acclimatized to these darn Utah Winters. It's pretty, I know, but I can see it all just fine from the window next to my bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that, Brother!

rogeber said...

I've just put an electric blanket on my bed... turns out that was a really bad idea right when I have tons of stuff to do. If I had any willpower, I'd unplug it until finals are over.

If.