Rants. Raves. T-shirts. All observations on the peculiarity of Provo life.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Christmas Wish List

Well, now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, we all know what time it is. That's right, time for Christmas. So to get things rolling this Christmas season, I am going to give you a few of the highlights from my Christmas wish list.

Christmas Wish # 1: Scarlett Johansson

Okay, so maybe this one isn't all that realistic. But hey, it is Christmas. Miracles have happened before. Take "The Miracle on 34th Street" for example. Scarlett should be a piece of cake compared to that one.


P.S. I highly recommend The Prestige. Even without Scarlett it would have been a good movie.


Christmas Wish # 2: Alienware

Not quite (but almost) as sexy as the number one item on the wish list would be an Alienware computer. Maybe there are some out there that would argue that the money would be much better spent on an Apple, but they are wrong. An Alienware may not have iFilm, but in contrast to an Apple there are more than 7 programs in existence that it CAN run.

Christmas Wish # 3: Brand New

These guys just came out with a new CD, entitled The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me. If you were fans of Deja Entendu, I think you will enjoy this one also. I've listened to the CD, but don't yet own it, and thus it holds the number 3 spot on my list. My favorite tracks off of the CD are probably the harder hitting "You Won't Know" and "Sowing Season (Yeah)" but there is plenty of variety on the album.

Christmas Wish # 4: Airsoft

I was introduced to the world of Airsoft in the dorms my freshman year. My personal favorite is the Beretta 92FS. These guns can be a lot of fun, just don't shoot your eye out.




What's on your Christmas Wish List this year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of my best friends helped record and mix that album. that makes me cool by association, right?

rogeber said...

I think this year I'm going to wish for a month. Just a month; like, the allotment of time. Wouldn't it be great to have a spare month to do whatever?

I haven't had a month in years.