Rants. Raves. T-shirts. All observations on the peculiarity of Provo life.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Ideas


I'm going to just put this out there. Start now to think of ideas for shirt designs, because I'm thinking its time for another contest. I don't know how we're going to work this, but heres the idea.

1. You submit ideas for shirt designs, or the design itself. Must be BYU/Provo specific.
2. Visitors to the site pick from the best ones.
3. The best one(s) get printed, with a prize going to the winner.

What do you all think? Should we do this thing? Yea or Nay, ladies and Gents. I just want to make sure theres interest /slash/ see if you're out there still.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a GREAT idea! You guys should make hoodies with Cecil's face on it with words around it in a circle, saying "Cecil is my homeboy.com" . . .

Hmmm . . . I'm having the WEIRDEST feeling of deja vu! I could've swore I already have one of those hoodies, but where is it . . . (I'm laughing maniacally over here, fyi)

Anyway, the quality of the contest depends on the quality of the contestants. I for one am going to brainstorm like crazy to get some great ideas in the mix. Actually, I already have a few . . .

How should we submit an entry? Email or just write it in text here as a response?

rogeber said...

The good news is that the hoodies have been ordered... and folks should be able to order them pretty soon. I'm stoked. Totally.

Also, email is better.

austinmcraig said...

Oh, don't worry, we'll put up an official page about it.

Anonymous said...

So . . . any other formidable contenders other than myself in the contest yet? You gotta admit, some of mine are goooood. I asked my family what they thought about them and the consesus was "You're mean. But some of them are funny."

Let me know when I've won (j/k)!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm contending, and I've got mad skill, ya foo !