Rants. Raves. T-shirts. All observations on the peculiarity of Provo life.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

And You? Whats your super power?


I just found a great little quiz. Super hero movies have had a little resurgence over the past few years, and I couldn't be happier. Who doesn't love super powers? I for one have made it part of my New Years resolutions to develop some variety of super powers, though I have to admit that it's lower on my list (for practical reasons). I also couldn't be happier with my results, I was really worried it was going to give me some wussy girl super hero. Not that girl super heroes are wussy, just that I'm not a girl. And thats not an invitation to refute.

So back to the question at hand. What are your super powers?

Also check out the dark side of the quiz. I was Doctor Doom, followed by Lex Luthor.

3 comments:

Landon said...

I got Doom and Luthor too. Unfortunately it said that I was "Catwoman" as the superhero. I didn't even think she was a hero. It was way off on that one. It said I "had a troubled childhood" which I explicitly put I did not.

Anonymous said...

as a hero? superman/wonder woman, almost equal percentages. kind of generic, but i guess it works. as a villian? mystique. sweet...

Anonymous said...

I didn't think I'd cheer out loud when I saw who I was.

But I was Green Lantern.