Rants. Raves. T-shirts. All observations on the peculiarity of Provo life.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wow this is much more fun than I thought it would be

I am officially a geek, dork, nerd...pick your epithet.

I stumbled upon this word game, that only Will Shortz and his buddies could play properly without the assistance of a computer. But for the rest of us, I recommend inputting your name. My first and last name also work as an anagram for...are you ready for the list? Here it is:
AIR GAS TUNIC
A SATIRIC GUN
A RACING SUIT
CITRUS AGAIN
I STUN A CIGAR
I TRAGIC ANUS
I CAST AIRGUN

Really that second to last one is tragic. Those are only a few of the possible permutations, but man-oh-man, I enjoyed my time there. Let us know what you come up with.

1 comment:

Krebscout said...

My coworker's full name is only three letters off from being an anagram for "allergic to latex", which he is.