Rants. Raves. T-shirts. All observations on the peculiarity of Provo life.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Celebrity Lookalikes

Well, we finally got the website up and looking mostly respectable, but it means I am left trying to write my first blog entry at 1 in the morning. Not when I am generally most lucid.

I do however have a fun website that everyone should know about. I discovered it thanks to my Spanish Teacher, Bob Valentine, father of the lead guitarist of the band Maroon 5. This website is called myheritage.com.

On the myheritage website you can upload a picture of yourself, and it will analyze it and run a comparison on the photos in its celebrity database. You can see which celebrity you most look like! Here are my results for this particular photo:

Julianne Moore (55%)
Emma Watson (51%)

Emma Watson, eh? She is pretty cute. But also a girl. What else we got here...

Grace Kelly (50%)
Mariah Carey (48%)

Okay... still no guys. This is a little discouraging.

Katie Holmes (44%)

At least I look like attractive girls, right? Is that a good thing?

Patrick Stewart (44%)

Gilbert Becaud (43%)

Ah sweet. Finally some men. But Patrick Stewart? Is that really any better. And Gilbert Becaud? Who is that. Turns out he is a French singer. Not better.

Orlando Bloom (41%)

The Light at the End of the Tunnel! Famous. Good-looking. Now we are getting somewhere.

If you want to see more of my results, you can stop by my apartment blog.

To try it yourself, head here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to know that someone thinks I'm famous...or at least look like a famous person, even if it is Chester from Linkin Park, Bill Gates, and Eddie Murphy. Hey at least I am a Rich, Rockin, Bad mofo. I'm still not as cool as Landon,though.