Rants. Raves. T-shirts. All observations on the peculiarity of Provo life.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Local Signs: Part 1



Have you ever notices the Taylor Maid Beauty Supply on Center Street? You know, they have some pretty sweet costumes at Halloween. And outside they have those portraits. They have one of Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe. And theres one of James Dean. And another portrait of...what appears to be...Geraldo Rivera? I know its not really Geraldo, and even if it is, I'm a broadcast journalism major, thats fine, I'm sure hes a great guy. But doesn't the Clarke Gable illustration look just a little like Geraldo? I think yes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you just ruined the Taylor Maid sign for me. Everytime I drive past there I smile and think "Ah, I kissed you in a style Clark Gable would have admired" and I run lines from "It Happened One Night" in my head and now everytime I see it I'm going to think of GERALDO! Thanks for nothin!