Rants. Raves. T-shirts. All observations on the peculiarity of Provo life.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

And the winner is... (drum roll please)

Boy howdy. This was fun. We had a slow turnout at first, but at the end we had people coming out of the woodwork. I hope y'all kept your tickets... the winner is:

Ticket #523608

If you have this ticket, get ahold of us ASAP. We haven't printed up the hoodies yet, so we'll even let you choose your color. To everyone who didn't win: It's not so bad--you all tied for second place.

We should have another contest like this. What a kick in the pants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WON! Suh-weet! I am ready and willing to represent our man Cecil with my new gangsta-gangsta hoodie. I will not only wear it with pride but strut my stuff around the ladies in sheer confidence of the bad mamma jamma I am. Check your email - ecilismyhomeboy@gmail.com - to find my information. Thanks!

austinmcraig said...

Atta Boy, Mr. Winner Person, Man or Ma'am. We'll contact you ASAP, and everybody, keep'a'lookin' at the site, we've got more competitions coming up!

rogeber said...

Congratulations to Danner Banks, our winner! He's going to get one of the brand-new hoodies hot off the press sometime in the next few weeks... and after that you can get one too, but you'll never be as cool as him.