Rants. Raves. T-shirts. All observations on the peculiarity of Provo life.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

White and Nerdy

Over the years I have been forced to admit the fact that I am a nerd. I owned my first computer years before I had my own car. Java, to me, isn't an island or a term for caffeinated beverage. I was once ranked in the top 1000 players in the world at Instagib CTF Unreal Tournament. I can do more with my phone than many people can do with a computer. I can't dance. At all.

So, with a history like that, it is no wonder why I fell in love with "Weird Al" Yankovic's new music video. A parody of the Chamilionaire rap "Ridin'", "Weird Al's" rendition is a nerd anthem.

With that said, I invite my fellow nerds to check out the video. Oh... and keep your eyes open for the Donny Osmond cameo. That's right... I said Donny Osmond.

No comments: