Rants. Raves. T-shirts. All observations on the peculiarity of Provo life.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy New Year, I guess.


So another school year is here, and so far it looks a lot like the last one. We'll see, I guess. I'm sitting here in my new apartment, listening to "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson, and mustering up the courage to plunge into another school year. It's a bit like ripping off a scab.

The good news is that we've got some big plans for the site here.

First things first--we've got some new contributors to the blog. Optimistic (of 100-Hour Board fame) and the Canasian (known for his distinct Canadian/Asian brand of coolness) have joined the blog team, and they're cooler and more interesting than I am. So that's good news for everybody. I'll let them introduce themselves better, if they want.

The other good news is that we've got some sweet stuff planned that I'm not totally going to give away just yet. Part of it will roll out in two weeks. The other part is some rockin' new stuff to wear.

Specifically, stuff to wear for anybody else who is taking a deep breath before ripping this dang thing off.

No comments: